IOSH Managing Safely
IOSH Managing safely is designed for managers and supervisors in any sector, and in any organization worldwide. The IOSH Managing Safely course provides essential knowledge and understanding of how to manage health & safety for managers and supervisors. It will assist in understanding health & safety responsibilities and perform roles successfully.
Managers, Supervisors, and Individuals responsible for teams or groups of employees who require a basic knowledge of Health & Safety
|6 Days (3hrs per day)||English or Hindi||Institute of Occupational Safety and Health, UK|
|*Please notify us if an interpretation is required||*Validity: No Expiry|
IOSH do recommend that you take a refresher course every three years to keep your knowledge up to date.
course benefits/ progression opportunities
This course aims to cover all major HSE issues and provide delegates with the right level of knowledge and practical experience needed to manage key issues within their teams.
On completion of the IOSH Managing Safely course, candidates should be able to:
- Module 1: Introducing Managing Safely
- Module 2: Assessing Risks
- Module 3: Controlling Risks
- Module 4: Understanding your Responsibilities
- Module 5: Identifying Hazards
- Module 6: Investigating Accidents and Incidents
- Module 7: Measuring Performance
- Module 8: Protecting our Environment
- Written Assessment
- Practical Risk Assessment
|COURSE TYPE: CLASSROOM|
|6-20 Aug 21||Fri||08:00-14:00|
|7-9 Aug 21||Sat-Mon||08:00-15:00|