IOSH Working Safely
IOSH’s Working safely training course is designed for people at any level in any sector, and meets the government’s guidelines for introductory health and safety training. It’s a 100% match to the Health and Safety Executive’s ‘Passport’ syllabus. Full of step-by-step guidance you’ll find that the highly innovative format and content inspires delegates – critical to getting essential health and safety messages across.
IOSH’s Working safely training course is designed for people at any level in any sector, and meets the government’s guidelines for introductory health and safety training.
|2 Days||English||Institute of Occupational Safety and Health, UK|
|*Please notify us if an interpretation is required||*Validity: No Expiry|
IOSH do recommend that you take a refresher course every three years to keep your knowledge up to date.
cOURSE BENEFITS/ PROGRESSION OPPORTUNITIES
- Enhancing your knowledge in identifying hazards and risks in the workplace
- Controlling the hazards and to identify how accidents occur and their causes
- An Overview of the employers and employees legal rights and responsibilities
- Identifying and controlling common hazards, such as fire, electricity, chemicals and work equipment
- Protecting your environment
- The management of health, safety and the environment
- Introducing working safely
- Defining hazard and risk
- Identifying common hazards
- Improving safety performance
- Protecting our environment
IOSH WS certification Assessment consists of two methods including:
- an Examination &
- Hazard Spotting Assessment.
|COURSE TYPE: CLASSROOM|
|04 Nov 2020||08:00-14:00 (Qatar)|
|20 Nov 2020||08:00-14:00 (Qatar)|
|09 Dec 2020||08:00-15:00 (Qatar)|
|27 Dec 2020||08:00-15:00 (Qatar)|