Terms & Conditions
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Qatar.
- Qatar is our country of domicile
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in QAR.
Other than the content you own, which you may have opted to include on this Website, under these Terms, DISS and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved. You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material and taking the courses contained on this Website.
Use of DISS Content:
DISS gives you a personal, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use the courses and information provided to you as part of the Services. This license has the sole purpose of enabling you to use and benefit of the Services as provided by DISS, in the manner permitted by these Terms. The Services are protected by copyright, trademark, and licenses right. Nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use DISS Courses, or any of DISS trademarks, logos, domain names and other proprietary rights. All right, title and interest in and to the Services are and will remain the exclusive property of DISS and its licensors.
Registration, Passwords and Responsibilities:
You may need to register to use some of our Services. You are responsible for safeguarding your registered account, so use a strong password and limit its use to this account. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above. If you added your phone number to your account and you later change or deactivate that phone number, you must update your account information to help prevent us from communicating with anyone who acquires your old number.
You need an account for most activities on our platform. When setting up and maintaining your account, you must provide and continue to provide accurate and complete information, including a valid email address. You have complete responsibility for your account and everything that happens on your account, including for any harm or damage (to us or anyone else) caused by someone using your account without your permission. You may not transfer your account to someone else or use someone else’s account. If you contact us to request access to an account, we will not grant you such access unless you can provide us with the information that we need to prove you are the owner of that account. In the event of the death of a user, the account of that user will be closed. You must notify us immediately upon learning that someone else may be using your account without your permission (or if you suspect any other breach of security) by contacting our Support Team. We may request some information from you to confirm that you are indeed the owner of your account.
- You agree to pay the fees for courses that you purchase, and you authorize us to charge your debit or credit card or process other means of payment for those fees.
- All fees of all training and courses types on our Website (online, classroom, live) are priced in Qatari Riyals.
- When you make a purchase, you agree not to use an invalid or unauthorized payment method.
- If your online payment method fails, you will not receive any course admission neither get access to the course you are enrolling in until the full online payment is confirmed. To enrol through offline payment mode, you should contact our registration officers to arrange for such form. Terms apply.
- Payments using the Service may be made only using only Visa or Master Card credit cards.
- We are not directly involved in the online payment but through a third-party service provider
- All payments are to be in one of the Bank of the State of Qatar’s approved foreign currencies. Qatari Riyals (QAR), United States Dollars (USD), Euro (EUR).
- Upon completing a transaction using the Service, you will be presented with a confirmation screen verifying the transaction details you wish to process. It is your responsibility to verify that all transaction information and other details are correct.
- We have no liability for transactions which are incorrect as a result of inaccurate data entry in the course of the use of the Service or for loss of data or information caused by factors beyond our control.
- You will receive a confirmation email once the payment has been received by our third-party service provider.
- Once payment has been made it cannot be cancelled. We do not accept any responsibility for refusal or reversal of payments, which shall be a matter between you and your credit card issuer.
- Payments made by credit and debit card attract a merchant service fee which is dependent on the amount being transacted and the currency.
- International cardholders using the Service may incur their own bank’s international service fees, in addition to the merchant service fee.
- We may refund your payment or part of your payment in accordance with clause below. Where there has been a refund by us, we will deduct the merchant service fee payable from the refunded amount due.
- Requests for refunds must be made in writing together with proof that you have paid more than the outstanding amount owed on the account. Requests for refunds must be submitted online through our Website “Contact Us” form.
- If we decide to issue refund credits to your account, they will be automatically applied towards your next course purchase on our website, but can’t be used for purchases in our mobile applications. Refund credits may expire if not used within the specified period and have no cash value.
- Funds are accepted in cases of inability to access a course for technical errors or cancellation of any training class date from our side.
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
- DISS will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of Qatar.
- Multiple transactions may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
Course registration Cancellation Policy:
When you register in a course, you are holding a seat in our class that is no longer available to our other students due to the cap set for each class to improve engagement and participation. In order not to cause the class to be cancelled on other students, we do not offer a refund for any cancelled student to ensure the class still runs.
Here are the only cases DISS accepts a cancellation:
- A delay, postponement or cancellation of course schedule by DISS team.
- Students lost their job and are unable to attend. proof to be provided. this is only applicable to the “Classroom” form of courses.
How to Cancel Your course admission:
If you need to cancel your appointment, please fill the web form “contact us”, state the reason and course details and one of the registrations officers will call you and handle it further.
A cancellation is considered late when the course is cancelled less than 3 days before the course start date. A no-show is when a student doesn’t attend the course without cancelling. In either case, we will charge the student the full course fees.
Users may find content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties as We sell courses that are delivered, owned, developed and executed and certified by such third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Placement of information, logos, links or names of the tutor or any other third party entities on DISS does not constitute an endorsement or warranty of their services or opinions or their courses and certificates. You take full responsibility for a decision to visit or patronize any such entity and hold DISS harmless from any liability arising from such actions. You further acknowledge that no relationship (such as partnership, agent, joint venture, or employee) is created between you and DISS or between any User including tutor or tuition centres or any other third party entities and DISS by the formation of this Agreement or by your participation on DISS. We do not control the information provided by other third party entities or users, which you may find to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate, or deceptive.
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND USEFULNESS OF ANY OPINION, ANSWER OR OTHER CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH DISS, FROM THIRD PARTIES OR OBTAINED FROM A LINKED SITE. PLEASE SEEK THE ADVICE OF PROFESSIONALS, AS APPROPRIATE, REGARDING THE EVALUATION OF ANY SPECIFIC OPINION, ANSWER, PRODUCT, SERVICE, OR OTHER CONTENT.
Disclaimer of warranties:
USE OF DISS IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPLICITLY STATED. DISS, INCLUDING THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, AND CONTENT, IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE”, AND “WITH ALL FAULTS” BASIS. DISS DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, AND WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF MERCHANTABILITY OR SATISFACTORY QUALITYMFOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DISS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS OR GUARANTEES AS TO THE USEFULNESS, QUALITY, SUITABILITY, TRUTH, ACCURACY, OR COMPLETENESS OF DISS.
DISS MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATIONS THAT: (A) DISS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE; (B) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (C) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED FROM THIRD PARTIES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR REQUIREMENTS, OR (D) ANY ERRORS IN DISS WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU ASSUME ALL RISK FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM OBTAINING ANY CONTENT FROM DISS, INCLUDING ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM COMPUTER VIRUSES.
Assumption of Risk:
You agree and understand that you assume all risks when using DISS, including without limitation any and all of the risks associated with any online or offline interactions with other Users.