PROVISION OF HSE PROFESSIONALS
DISS can support in the provision of HSE professionals to any industry. Companies in various sectors must emphasize the importance of improving the health and safety standards of employees and also work out policies to safeguard the surrounding environment in order to contribute to the growth of the company and the community where they are situated.
- HSE Manager – investigates such incidents, establishes the causes, and recommends preventive action against a recurrence. HSE managers also ensure that workplace tools and equipment meet industry standards and installed properly, as defined by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- HSE Officer/Engineer – is tasked with supporting the efforts of HSE engineers to promote occupational health and safety through the implementation of training, certification, and reporting. By using regulations set by legislation as well as company policy, an HSE officer systematically reviews risk scenarios in various departments and identifies the correct responses to those scenarios.
- Environmental Manager – is responsible for overseeing the environmental performance of the organization and for developing, implementing, and monitoring environmental strategies that promote sustainable development.
- Environmental Officer/Engineer – is tasked to monitor environmental compliance, implementation of environmental procedure, and carrying out environmental impact assessment, CEMP and OEMP for projects or operations.
- Industrial and manufacturing plants
- FM companies
- HSE Manager,
- FM Manager
- Project Manager
Importance & Benefits:
- Legal and regulatory compliance
- Safety initiative
- Improved health and safety performance
- Reduced cost associated with accidents and incidents
- Improved staff relations and morale
- Improve business efficiency
- Improved public image and PR
- Lower insurance premiums
- Easier access to finance
- Improved confidence
- Boost corporate and social responsibility