Water Risk Assessment and Legionella Survey
Water Risk Assessment and Legionella survey objectives is to create a scheme of control that will prevent the proliferation of legionella bacteria in accordance with Approved Code of Practice L8 (ACoP L8). The assessment covers the building systems susceptible to colonization by legionella and which incorporates a potential means for creating and disseminating water droplets. The assessment covers both the routine operation and use of the system and in relation to breakdown, abnormal operation, commissioning, or unusual circumstances.
To satisfy the requirements of ACoP L8, this Risk Assessment includes:
- Potential for water droplet formation
- Potential for bacteria. proliferation
- Details of how the systems operate
- The nature and degree of risk posed by the buildings water systems
- Details of remedial actions required to minimise the risk
Who should we sell it to?
- FM companies
- Real estate
- Operational plants and factories
- Public buildings, government
Who should we discuss it with?
HSE Manager, FM manager, Project directors
Why clients want to do it?
- Health and Safety initiative
- Client requirement
- Government requirement for schools (MOE)