DISS can support on ISO Consultancy for ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and IMS. ISO certification is proof from a third party that you comply with an ISO management standard. It can show your key stakeholders that you have a well-run business that has structure, is stable and ready for growth. This can help with applying for finance from your bank, impressing potential investors, or eventually selling. ISO certification certifies that a management system, manufacturing process, service, or documentation procedure has all the requirements for standardization and quality assurance.
ISO 9001 sets out the criteria for a quality management system and is the only standard in the family that can be certified to (although this is not a requirement). It can be used by any organization, large or small, regardless of its field of activity.
ISO 14001 should be used by any organization that wishes to set up, improve, or maintain an environmental management system to conform with its established environmental policy and requirements. The requirements of the standard can be incorporated into any environmental management system, the extent to which is determined by several factors including the organization’s industry, environmental policy, products and service offerings, and location
ISO 45001 is applicable to all organizations, regardless of size, industry, or nature of business. It is designed to be integrated into an organization’s existing management processes and follows the same high-level structure as other ISO management system standards, such as ISO 9001 (quality management) and ISO 14001 (environmental management).
Who should we sell it to?
- All business in private and public sector
Who should we discuss it with?
- HSE Manager, Project Manager, Project Director, Operations Manager, QA Manager
Why clients want to do it?
- Evaluated and standardized processes in the organization
- Improved customer satisfaction
- More business opportunities
- Better perception of your company
- Training new employees is easy
- Detect problems quickly and propose their solutions
- Communication is improved
- Better knowledge of your company by employees
- Improved participation of employees