Working at Heights and Rescue
- Planning for fall protection plays an important role in safety in any industry where workers are at height. While companies may understand the importance of having a plan and equipment in place, many fail to fully address the issue of escape from heights and/or rescue after a fall has occurred.
- This course gives trainees the ability to practice, learn and plan the response procedure when someone has fallen while working at heights. This course is relevant to individuals that are a part of an emergency response team (ERT).
- Workers who will be part of a first response rescue team
- This course is ideal for construction workers, scaffolders, and facilities maintenance Engineers.
- Others that require a practical enhancement to the work at height course for worker/supervisor.
|1 Day (Fullday)||English||DISS|
|*Please notify us if an interpretation is required||*Re-Certification: 2 Years|