Basic Food Safety and Hygiene
The aim of the course is to develop knowledge about principles and practices of food hygiene in catering & to ensure compliance with local authority food safety requirements.
- All Food handlers, bar staff, waiter/waitresses, store men and counter staff who are directly involved in handling food.
- Strongly recommended for new hires.
|*Please notify us if an interpretation is required||*Vailidilty: 2 years|
- General Introduction
- Bacteria and Food Poisoning
- Prevention of contamination and Food Poisoning
- Personal health and hygiene
- Cleaning and disinfections
- Safe handling and storage of food
- Pest Awareness
|COURSE TYPE: WEBINAR|
|Upcoming Course Date|
Upcoming Course Date