Basic Food Safety and Hygiene
The aim of the course is to develop knowledge about principles and practices of food hygiene in catering & to ensure compliance with local authority food safety requirements.
- General Introduction
- Bacteria and Food Poisoning
- Prevention of contamination and Food Poisoning
- Personal health and hygiene
- Cleaning and disinfections
- Safe handling and storage of food
- Pest Awareness
Who Should Attend
- All Food handlers, bar staff, waiter/waitresses, store men and counter staff who are directly involved in handling food.
- Strongly recommended for new hires.
|2 Aug 2020||13:00-15:00||14:00-16:00|
|26 Aug 2020||09:00-11:00||10:00-12:00|
|31 Aug 2020||13:00-15:00||14:00-16:00|
22 August 2020
Upcoming Course Date