This course ensures that participants will be educated and knowledgeable about the safe work system for the fuel tank trailers’ delivery and unloading process within the forecourt’s perimeter. Awareness among the participants will ensure safety and security for the staff, the customers, the public, and the environment.
The course will be delivered to the participants to:
- Understand the safe process of delivery and unloading of fuel to the forecourt storage tank by the fuel tank
- Understand different safety terminologies like unsafe acts, unsafe conditions, near misses, accidents, incidents,
- Knowing the dangers before, during, and after the unloading of the fuel to the storage tank by the tank trailer
- Understanding how to work safely while unloading fuel is the responsibility of the dispenser’s operators.
- Knowing the Legislation and Approved Code of Practice
- Knowing the Emergency and evacuation procedures
The candidate shall be physically able to carry out procedures detailed in the course outline and must attend all the sessions to be eligible for assessment.
|English or Hindi
|*Please notify us if an interpretation is required
*Validity: 2 Years