Rope Rigging International
- All training is done in accordance with local and international best practices as well as local acts and regulations. He/She has been found competent as per Occupational Health and Safety act 85 of 1993
Construction Regulations 1.
- Relevant standards require a minimum of 2 competent Rope Rigging Technicians (who are in possession of valid Rope Rigging certificates) to be on-site at all times during any lifting process.
- DISS can not be held responsible for any unsafe and unlawful acts or behaviour as this is the duty of the technician to ensure his/her own safety and the safety of others on the worksite.
Qualified Fall Arrest and Rope Access Level 1 technicians, who need to lift and lower loads of up to 100 kg using Rope Access and Fall Arrest equipment.
requirements (minimum entry qualifications)
- Original certified copy of I.D. Document / Passport (Driver’s licenses are not accepted).
- Copy of valid Medical Certificate.
- Original certified copy of a valid NQF Fall Arrest & Basic Rescue US229998 & US229995 Certificate.
- Learners must have basic numeric literacy and be able to understand, read and write English (special needs candidates can be accommodated on request).
- Safety shoes
|*Please notify us if an interpretation is required||*Validity:|
|COURSE TYPE: CLASSROOM|
Upcoming Course Date