Proqual Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Practice E-learning
The ProQual Health and Safety candidate will report to, or be part of, the senior management team or have management support and they will be aware of cost implications and budgetary controls and maybe budget holders before commencing online Health and Safety courses. To achieve the full NVQ Level 6 Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Practice qualification a candidate must demonstrate their competency, knowledge and understanding by completing the Ten mandatory units. This qualification allows candidates to learn, develop and practice the skills required for employment and/or career progression in the Health and Safety sector through our Distance Learning Portal meaning you can earn your qualification in level 6 Health and Safety online.
When undertaking your Health and Safety training online there are mandatory units you must successfully complete in order to achieve the NVQ Occupational Health and Safety qualification
• D/616/9536 Promote a positive health and safety culture
• F/616/9531 Develop and implement the health and safety policy
• J/616/9532 Develop and implement effective communication systems for health and safety information
• R/616/9534 Develop and maintain individual and organisational competence in health and safety matters
• Y/616/9535 Identify, assess and control health and safety risks
• H/616/9537 Develop and implement proactive monitoring systems for health and safety
• K/616/9538 Develop and implement reactive monitoring systems for health and safety
• M/616/9539 Develop and implement health and safety emergency response systems and procedures
• H/616/9540 Develop and implement health and safety review systems
• K/616/9541 Maintain knowledge of improvements to influence health and safety
24 months uncapped support with our safety assessment team.
Assessment plans for each unit along with templates for completing statements and answering questions, plus a range of free resources to assist you with your study will be provided. The assessment team will monitor your progress through our user-friendly platform to offer you support and guidance throughout the course. There is unlimited support and you can call, message or email your assessor as often as you wish. The learning material is provided electronically via a new “Learning Assistant Portal” which shows your progress throughout and allows you to instantly message your assessor.
Assessment for the NVQ Level 6 Health and Safety Diploma is by production of a personal portfolio demonstrating understanding and application of the standards at this level. This is greatly simplified by our eLearning platform, through which evidence can be electronically submitted.
Online access duration is within 24 months (average completion time is 6-8 months)
Membership to Professional Bodies
The Proqual level 6 provides Graduate membership upon application and following this access to IPD for Chartered membership. You will need to maintain your CPD with IOSH whilst studying this course and we advise you to join IOSH as a member at the point of enrollment. GradIOSH is subject to IOSH acceptance. Please see this link for further details: http://www.iosh.com/membership/overview/
PRICE: USD 2,055
2 Oct – 4 Dec 2020
11 Sep – 2 Oct 2020