NSC Defensive Driving Course
DDC courses from the National Safety Council offer the highest rate of success in reducing the number and severity of auto collisions. Recent studies prove that drivers taking DDC 8/6 are involved in 19% fewer collisions than those drivers who have not taken this course. These safety results and their impact on related costs may be why this course is one of the most popular defensive driving courses in the world. Since introducing driver improvement courses in 1964, we have trained more than 65 million drivers worldwide. More businesses, government agencies, training facilities and driving schools trust NSC for quality driver improvement than any other safety organization.
DDC 8/6 is a comprehensive defensive driving program with a basic eight-hour curriculum that can be reduced to six hours if required by your training needs. Use this interactive course to give drivers practical knowledge and techniques to avoid collisions and violations. Participants learn to choose safe, responsible and lawful driving behaviors. The course includes updated statistics, driving tips and a section that can be customized with local driving conditions and laws, or with specific fleet rules and regulations.
Valid Qatar Driving license and Medically fit to drive.
|6 / 8 Hours||English||NSC (National Safety Council)|
|*Please notify us if an interpretation is required||*Validity: 3 years|
Experienced licensed drivers, organizations that want a driver improvement course for their fleet or employees, traffic violators who have been ordered to take a driver improvement course by the court or insurance company
- Practical knowledge and techniques to avoid collisions and violations
- Sensible advice for choosing safe and responsible driving behaviors and habits
- The importance of occupant safety devices and how to use them correctly
- Guidance for dealing with difficult driving conditions, distractions and fatigue
- Skills to recognize how attitude can help prevent accidents and improve decision making
- Multiple Choice Examination
- Practical Demonstration
|COURSE TYPE: WEBINAR|