NEBOSH Safety Simplified
- The course is aimed at anyone who needs an awareness of health and safety. It’s relevant to anyone, any business, in any location.
- Safety Simplified is an ideal introduction to health and safety.
- This is not a regulated qualification. It’s a training course but it is still created by NEBOSH, so you can expect the same top quality that our brand is famous for.
The course is aimed at anyone who needs an awareness of health and safety. It’s relevant to anyone, any business, in any location. Safety Simplified is an ideal introduction to health and safety.
|18 Hours (3 Days)||English or Hindi||National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH), UK|
|*Please notify us if an interpretation is required||*Validity: No Expiry|
COURSE BENEFITs/ PROGRESSION OPPORTUNITIES
After completing Safety Simplified, you will:
- Understand why you need to manage health and safety
- Recognise common workplace hazards
- Know how to do basic health and safety risk assessments and put in place realistic control measures
- Be able to help your employer comply with the law and good practice and avoid the huge impact of incidents and ill- health.
- Understand how to help prevent incidents from recurring
- Appreciate the benefits of checking your workplace and systems using inspections and audits.
|1. Making the case for health and safety||2. Stopping incidents and ill-health before they happen||3. Stopping incidents from repeating themselves. A simple four-step approach to investigations:||4. Dealing with common workplace hazards||5. Keeping an eye on how things are going|
Candidates will be assessed by one examination and one practical assessment as mentioned below.
- A multiformat examination of 30 minutes. 60% marks to be scored to secure pass.
- A practical assignment (risk assessment).
- In order to pass the qualification, candidates need to pass the examination and practical assignment.
- Candidates will be issued with e-certificates from NEBOSH
|COURSE TYPE: CLASSROOM|
6 Nov 20 – 8 Jan 21
6-27 Nov 2020
8:00 -15:00 (Qatar)