NEBOSH International Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management
The NEBOSH International Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management is based on International Standards and Best Practice and is suitable for anyone working in, or wanting to work in the field of fire safety. This Certificate is particularly suitable for those carrying out fire risk assessments as part of their day-to-day duties.
This Certificate is particularly suitable for those carrying out fire risk assessments as part of their day-to-day duties.
|9 Days (Full Course)||ENGLISH||National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH), UK|
|4 Days (IFC1 & IFC2)||*Please notify us if an interpretation is required||*Validity: No Expiry|
COURSE BENEFITS/ PROGRESSION OPPORTUNITIES
- Valued by employers – both in the UK and Internationally
- Boost your career prospects – NEBOSH Certificate holders in demand throughout the world
- Entitled to Technician Membership of IOSH (TechIOSH).
- Entitled to Associate Membership of the IIRSM (AIIRSM).
The NEBOSH International Fire Certificate is made up of three units which must be successfully completed within five years to achieve the NEBOSH International Fire Certificate Qualification:
|UNIT IGC1: MANAGEMENT OF INTERNATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY||UNIT IFC1: FIRE SAFETY AND RISK MANAGEMENT||UNIT IFC1: FIRE SAFETY AND RISK MANAGEMENT|
- IGC 1- Open Book Examination
- IFC 1- written assessment
- Work-Based Practical Examination
COURSE TYPE: CLASSROOM
|13 Feb – 2 Mar 21||Sat-Thu||18:00-22:00|
|13 Mar – 2 Apr 21||Sat-Thu||18:00-22:00|
Meet THE INSTRUCTORS
26 Feb – 26 Mar 21
15 Jan – 19 Mar 21