NEBOSH HSA -
Health and Safety at Work Award
The NEBOSH Health and Safety at Work Award is a replacement qualification for the Health and Safety at Work Qualification. This course will help you to:
- Gain an awareness of common workplace hazards so you can help to implement or maintain your organization’s health and safety management system
- Gain practical skills that can help keep yourself and others safe
- Apply the principles of risk assessment
- Have a positive impact on health and safety in your workplace.
There are no mandatory qualification entry requirements.
It is important that learners have a suitable standard of English language to understand and articulate the concepts contained in the syllabus. NEBOSH recommends that learners undertaking this qualification should reach a minimum standard of English equivalent to an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of 5.0 or higher in IELTS tests.
This qualification is designed for anyone who needs to understand the principles of health and safety as part of their job will benefit from taking this qualification including:
- Team leaders and supervisors,
- HR professionals,
- Facilities managers.
|3 Days (18 Hours)||English||National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH), UK|
|*Validity: No Expiry|