Manlift Operator Safety Training and Assessment
To provide the basic skill requirements, practical application and associated job safety knowledge to personnel involved in Safe Manlift Operations. At the end of the course, successful delegates should be able to operate the Manlift both safely and efficiently.
- Not less than 21 years of age
- Medical fitness
- Capable of reading and understanding the English language
- Basic knowledge of mathematics sufficient for effective performance as a Manlift Operator
|4 Hours + 2 Hours||English or Hindi||DISS|
|(depending on Number of candidates and level of experience)||*Please notify us if an interpretation is required||*Re-certification Interval: 3 years|
The course is divided into two sessions. The first session is classroom/theory training and the second is practical application of the course content.
Session 1 : Classroom/ Theory Training
- Types of MEWP
- Safety Rules
- Hazards of using MEWP
- Operation Controls
- Fall Arrest Equipment
- Pre Use Equipment Inspection by Operator
- Maintenance Requirements
- Function Tests
- Workplace Inspection and Hazards
- Operating Instructions
- Safety Decals and Load Capabilities
Session 2 : On Site
- Practical Demonstration of Using the Manlift
- Practical Demonstration of Inspection of the Manlift
- Practical Examination
Teaching and assessment
- Class room session, Practical.
- Practical exercises and exams.
Skill evaluation and written assessment
|COURSE TYPE: CLASSROOM|
|Upcoming Course Dates|
Not sure? Request a call!
5-7 Dec 21