ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor (QMS)
- This course meets the International Register of Certificated Auditors Criteria, PR328 Course Specification
- To provide students with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of quality management systems against ISO 9001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
- Students who complete this CQI & IRCA Certified QMS Auditor/Lead Auditor Training course successfully (within the three years prior to making an application to become a certificated auditor) will satisfy the training requirements for initial certification as a CQI & IRCA QMS auditor
- Delegates with some understanding of the content, application, development, and implementation of the ISO 9001 series of standards and who wish to subsequently practice as a QMS auditor.
- Management Representatives, internal auditors, 2nd party & 3rd party auditors who are responsible to provide “value-added” QMS audit to enable Continual Improvement.
Students are expected to have the following prior knowledge:
|MANAGEMENT SYSTEM||QUALITY MANAGEMENT|
|5 Days (Classroom)|
|10 Days (Webinar) + 1 Day (Assessment)||*Please notify us if an interpretation is required||*Validity: No Expiry (Except when standards are updated)|