Integrated Management System (IMS)
All the management systems like quality, environment, and occupational health and safety are all unified by the concept of risk. Using three separate management systems within one organization is clearly time- consuming, expensive and inefficient. By integrating management systems, duplication can be minimized.
The aim of an integrated system is to streamline processes even further and avoid duplication. However, just because a system is integrated does not mean less attention is paid to auditing individual systems. The system must conform to the requirements of the individual standards, in order to maintain a high level of credibility and effectiveness. Competence of internal auditors is the most important factor for ensuring effective implementation of the Quality, Environmental Management Occupational health and safety System. Internal auditors for these management systems require an understanding of these standards, stakeholder requirements, statutory and regulatory requirements, the skill of auditing, and finally the application of these in most complex situations
- Top & middle management QEHS professionals
- Professionals managing internal Quality, Environment and Health and Safety audit within their organization like management representatives, consultants, system implementers, HODs
- Individuals conducting first and second party auditing on behalf of their organization
|5 Days (Classroom)||English||DISS|
|*Please notify us if an interpretation is required|
course benefits/ progression opportunities
- This Internal Auditor training programme empowers employees to identify any gaps that challenge the effectiveness of organisation’s integrated management system.
- The training program will also provide both technical knowledge and practical skills essential to become a competent internal auditor for integrated management system in line with ISO 19011:2002.
COURSE TYPE: WEBINAR
|20-22 Apr 21||Tue-Thu||08:00 -14:00|
CQI and IRCA Certified ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor (QMS) – Licensed by IQCS Certification Sdn Bhd (ATP ID: 01180136)
17-28 Apr 21
CQI and IRCA Certified ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor (EMS)- Licensed by IQCS Certification Sdn Bhd (ATP ID: 01180136)
17-28 Apr 21
9 Apr-7 May 21