Highfield Level 3 International Award in Delivering Training (Train the Trainer)
The objective of this qualification is to support a role in the workplace. It is a practical qualification suitable for new and experienced trainers (external and internal) who wish to improve their classroom skills and obtain a training qualification which will also enable them to deliver regulated qualifications.
This qualification provides a good basis to help learners get a ‘foot first’ into training. The focus is on the effective delivery of training, allowing learners to develop planning, preparation and delivery skills, including delivery methods, questioning techniques, and time management.
- It’s mainly aimed at those who will use pre-prepared training materials to deliver training within the workplace, as opposed to a training qualification that is more focused on procedures, protocol and regulatory requirements, such as education and training.
- It is recommended that learners have a level 2 in literacy before registering for the qualification.
|12 hours (minimum)||ENGLISH||HABC|
|*Please notify us if an interpretation is required||*Validity: No Expiry
COURSE BENEFITS/ PROGRESSION OPPORTUNITIES
Individuals achieving this qualification can progress onto further learning areas, including:
- Highfield Level 3 Award in Education and Training (RQF)
- Highfield Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training (RQF)
- Highfield Level 3 Award in Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment (RQF)
This qualification is assessed by a practical assessment and a self-evaluation report.
- Practical Assessment: Learners must practically demonstrate the delivery of either 1 or 2 microteaching session(s) totaling 20 to 30 minutes which demonstrates a suitable level of achievement against each assessment criteria. Learners must also produce a simple timed plan which should accompany the assessment pack.
- Self- Evaluation: This should be written by the learner and be submitted with the assessment pack.
|COURSE TYPE: WEBINAR|
|Upcoming Course Dates|
NOT SURE? REQUEST A CALL!
21-25 May 22