HABC Level 2 Award in HACCP for Catering
The Highfield Level 2 Award in HACCP for Catering (RQF) is aimed at those working in a food catering environment and other food handlers. The qualification is intended for those already working in catering and those who are preparing to work in the industry.
The objective of the qualification is to provide an introduction to HACCP, and also support those who are, or will be part of a HACCP (hazard analysis and critical control points) team within a catering environment
The qualification is intended for those already working in catering and those who are preparing to work in the industry.
|*Please notify us if an interpretation is required||*Validity: No Expiry
course benefits/ progression opportunities
On successful completion of this qualification, learners may wish to continue their development by undertaking one of the following qualifications:
- Highfield Level 3 Award in HACCP for Catering
- Highfield Level 3 Award in Food Safety in Manufacturing
- Highfield Level 3 Award in HACCP for Food Manufacturing
- This qualification is assessed by a multiple-choice examination, containing 15 questions, that must be completed within 30 minutes.
- Successful learners will have to demonstrate knowledge across the unit content and correctly answer 9 questions or more to pass.
|COURSE TYPE: WEBINAR|
21-29 Feb 21
Upcoming Course Date