Our Forecourt Safety course aims for participants to become Forecourt Service Champions. By enhancing the participant’s awareness of their responsibilities as front-liners, understanding the hazards and risks to health, safety, and the environment, and having knowledge of the Code of Practice and Legislation on dealing with hazardous materials, the participants are expected to be Forecourt Service Champions at the end of the course.
The course will be delivered to the participants to:
- Understand what the forecourt of a petrol station is.
- Understand different safety terminologies like unsafe acts, unsafe conditions, near misses, accidents, incidents, etc.
- Knowing the dangers of working with hazardous chemicals (petrol and diesel fuel)
- Knowing the different hazards within the perimeter of the petrol filling station (housekeeping, transportation hazards, slip trips and falls, carelessness, fire risks, etc.)
- Understanding how to work safely in a petrol filling station and its surroundings (skin contact of petrol and diesel fuel, PPE, etc.)
- Knowing OSHA and other legislative bodies
- Knowing the Emergency procedures
The candidate shall be physically able to carry out procedures detailed in the course outline and must attend all the sessions to be eligible for assessment.
|English or Hindi
|*Please notify us if an interpretation is required
*Validity: 2 Years