Electrical Safety Awareness
To enable individuals, learn safety measures to prevent physical hazards and health injuries associated to electricity. This course provides an understanding of the principles of electricity and the electrical hazards common to business and industry. It examines the important safety measures to prevent electrical hazards.
This qualification is aimed at learners who have access to any environment where coming into contact with electrical hazards is likely.
|4 Hours||English||DISS Certificate|
|*Please notify us if an interpretation is required|
course benefits/ progression opportunities
On completion of this training, candidates should be able to demonstrate understanding of the content through the application of knowledge to familiar and unfamiliar situations.
Particularly they should be able to:
- Understand the responsibilities
- Identify hazards and risks associated with electricity.
- Identify the safety devices to protect from electric shock
- Understand the controls of maintenance activities
- Know the actions in electrical emergencies.
|COURSE TYPE: CLASSROOM|
|Upcoming Course Dates|