Confined Space Entry
This Confined Space Entry course is to ensure that the delegate gains the required knowledge and understanding for the requirement of working in a confined space safely, to identify all the various hazards, control measures and emergency response.
Our Confined Space Entry course is designed for workers who may need to undertake confined space activity in the workplace.
Candidates shall be physically able to carry out procedures detailed in the course outline and must attend all the sessions to be eligible for assessment.
|2 Hours||English||DISS |
(Confined Space Entry ID card after completion with a minimum final exam score of 70%)
|*Please notify us if an interpretation is required||*Validity: 2 years2 Years|
course benefits/ progression opportunities
During the course participants will gain an understanding on the legislative, company requirements, recognizing hazards and gases, pre – entry requirements, safe working codes of
practices, be certified as an Authorized Entrant and Attendant for confined space.
This course is taught by highly experienced instructors & the trainees will learn:
- To define and identify a confined space
- To explain the permit-required confined space
- To identify various types of confined space hazards, including hazardous atmospheres and its control measures
- To identify the functions and duties of the entrant, attendant, and supervisor
- To explain the importance of Permit to Work and Risk Assessment
- To identify Confined space PPE and Safety equipment, and various types of communication
- To be knowledgeable on the safe use of a tripod
- To be aware of the emergency procedures
The program focuses on:
- Fundamentals of Confined space and Confined space entry
- Permit required confined space
- Types of confined space hazards, including hazardous atmospheres and its control measures
- Function and duties of Entrant, Attendant, Supervisor, and Rescue services
- Confined space PPE and safety equipment
- Various type of communication
- Non-entry rescue (rescue tripod)
- Emergency procedures
method of delivery
|Webinar||Should be completed within 90 days|
|COURSE TYPE: CLASSROOM|