Basic Safety Officer
- The primary objective of the Safety Officer and Coordinator Course is to provide an entry-level awareness course for those new to the coordination of health and safety. The program will give participants an understanding of the key areas of occupational health and safety Occupational Health and Safety legislation and guidance.
- The program runs over three consecutive days. There are a number of activities and case studies as part of the course to ensure that the key knowledge and skills are practiced.
- This course covers topics to provide necessary skills and knowledge about various hazards, legal requirements that need to comply, how to conduct a risk assessment, and implement control measures to prevent accidents and injuries from happening.
- This Course covers basic first aid certification which is also an additional benefit for the participants.
- Those who have recently been assigned coordination of health and safety as part of their existing role within the organization, in particular HR officers/advisors, managers, supervisors, or employees new to occupational health and safety.
|*Please notify us if an interpretation is required||*Validity: 3 Years|