The Noise Monitoring objective is to identify mitigation measure that can be implemented to reduce the impact from activities on the sensitive receptors and surrounding environment. The focus for this site is protecting workers on the site from exposure to noise which is second to air quality as the worst environmental stressors to humans.
This monitoring program will also facilitate compliance with the Qatari Law, the MME permit and its conditions and the recommendations made in the EIA study for the project to reduce negative impacts.
Who should we sell it to?
- Construction companies
- Residential areas and public corporations
- Commercial areas
- Industrial facilities
Who should we discuss it with?
HSE Engineer, Project Manager, Construction Manager, HSE Manager.
Why clients want to do it?
- Green building requirement for GSAS and LEEDS
- Health and Safety initiative
- Assess MME legal requirement (list the parameters and limits)
- To ensure that noise from activities do not cause adverse human health and environmental impacts