Ambient Air Quality Monitoring
Ambient Air Monitoring is the systematic, long-term assessment of pollutant levels by measuring the quantity and types of certain pollutants in the surrounding, outdoor air. The Weekly Air Quality Monitoring is required as part of the Environmental Performance Monitoring that needs to be undertaken during their works for the main contractors of the Project to quantify construction-generated dust, to ensure that the mitigation measures stipulated in the CEMP are implemented during the construction period and that those controls are effective.
This monitoring program will also facilitate compliance with the Qatari Law, the MME permit and its conditions and the recommendations made in the EIA study for the project to reduce negative impacts.
Who should we sell it to?
- Construction companies
- Industrial facilities
Who should we discuss it with?
Environmental Engineer, Project Manager, Construction Manager, HSE Manager.
Why clients want to do it?
- Green building requirement for GSAS and LEEDS
- Health and Safety initiative
- assess MME legal requirement (list the parameters and limits)
- provide air pollution data to the public in a timely manner
- support implementation of the pollution
- air quality goals or standards
- evaluate the effectiveness of emissions control strategies
- provide information on air quality trends
- provide data for the evaluation of air quality models