How to Promote and Manage Luxury Brands Workshop (BMC)
The training covers all aspects of soft skills for the luxury market, including building relationships with luxury consumers, sales training and communication skills training. As well as managing these brands and getting to know the best practices around the world for luxurious brands.
- Use real-world examples, case studies and exercises
- Interactive participation and discussion
- Power point presentation, and flip chart
Upon the completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Understand the different nature of luxury selling
- Building a customer perspective
- Improve their Luxury sales skillset
- Improve their communication skills
- How to close a luxury sales deal
- Improve their negotiation skills in the industry
- Module 1: Professional Luxury Selling
- Module 2: Luxury Sales Skill Set
- Module 3: Features, Advantages, Benefits?
- Module 4: Closing a Sales
- Module 5: Non-Verbal Communication
- Module 6 The Art of Storytelling
- Module 7: The Art of Small Talk
- Module 8 :Negotiating with Affluent Customers
|Category:||Business Management Course|
Oil & GAS; Aviation & Maritime; Construction & Engineering; Food Production & Catering; Government Hospitality & Tourism; Manufacturing
Sales & Customer Service
Date: 30th January 2020
Our programmes are tailored to boost organizational performance through revenue growth, human development, and operational excellence.
DISS Courses covers different Business related topics such as Administration and Secretarial, Banking and Insurance, Communication and Writing Skills, Finance and Accounting, Human Resources, Leadership and Management, Marketing Social Media, Project Management and a lot more.