Participants in these workshops engage in value methodology and its application on real project, sharing others in decision making, which helps them, understand the principles and demonstrates the importance and effectiveness of applying value engineering methodology on projects.
This workshop VMF-1 has been designed for all those who want to improve value of their projects. Managers, leaders, engineers and architects who have a good experience in the engineering field in all specialties. The participants will learn about the methodology and the technique of the VE and its application on the projects.
The attendance of 40 credited hours of MOD1 workshops is considered the main pre-qualification requirement to obtain the associate value specialist (VMA) CERTIFICATE.
- Introduction to VE
- VE principle
- Why VE
- History of Value Engineering in Gulf
- Understand seven phases of VE Job Plan
- Information Phase
- Function Phase
- Creativity Phase
- Evacuation Phase
- Development Phase
- Recommendation Phase
- Fallow up
- Why Unnecessary cost exits
- Define Quality, sustainability and value
- Enhancement of value engineering
- Creativity, innovation and speculation
- Case studies
- Total Cost concept, Life Cycle Costing (LCC)
- Difference between VE and Cost Reduction
- How to implement VE
Course Duration: 5 Days, 8 Hours per Day