- Definition of Safety Data Sheet (SDS).
- Statutory Requirements.
- OSHA’s HazCom Purpose.
- Familiarization with Globally Harmonized System.
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA).
- Key Elements of SDS.
- Hazards Identification
- Employers Responsibilities.
- Consideration while Preparation and Supply of SDS.
- Steps to Follow When SDS is Received.
Who to attend
Foreman, Supervisors, Engineers, Worker / technicians (Dealing with chemicals)
Why it is important
This training will help attendees to understand about chemical properties, specific hazards and their health exposure. Acute and chronic health effect and their prevention regimes including toxicity, flammability, reactivity, corrosive etc. Attendees will be able to know about first aid measures, firefighting storage and transportation of specific chemical products.