In association with TVE CERT, IRCA Ref: A17980.
Course Period: 5 Days
Exam: There is a 2-hour close book exam on the final day (pass mark 70%)
Who will benefit?
- Quality-Managers(QA/QC Personnel), Engineers, Professionals, Technical Experts.
- Document Controllers, Internal Auditors, Implementation Managers.
- NBA / NAAC Coordinators & Consultants, Management System / ISO / TQM Consultants.
- Students and Job seekers in Quality field /Abroad Placements /Career Development.
- Briefly describe what students will know and be able to do by the end of the course.
On completion successful students will have the knowledge and skills to:
- Explain the purpose of a quality management system, of quality management systems standards, of management system audit, of third party certification and the business benefits of improved performance of the quality management system.
- Explain the role and responsibilities of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow-up a quality management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011, and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
- Plan, conduct, report and follow-up an audit of a quality management system to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 9001 and in accordance with ISO 19011, and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
- Course Program
- Each day is divided into four sessions, two before lunch and two after lunch.
- The first session precedes the mid-morning break and the second follows mid morning break.
- The afternoon sessions are similarly divided.
- The outputs of the exercise are a part of the formal continuous assessment and will therefore be marked.
- Although the exercises are group exercises individual score to the delegate will be based on their overall participation.
- A mock audit – Role play will be conducted on Days 4 & 5 of the Training for the delegates to demonstrate the skills learned and understood during the course. All sessions are interactive and delegate participation is encouraged.
- You will need to allow sufficient time to read and understand the notes which have been provided.
- All sessions are delegate interactive and delegate participation is encouraged. Delivery will include presentations by lecture, overhead and slide projection.
- There are numerous exercises and each activity is assessed as part of the overall candidature evaluation.
- A model factory will be used and wherever possible practical illustrations will be given. All course presenters will have experience of QMS design and implementation, and have some experience of QMS certification and assessment.
- A live audit in a host organization (or an audit role play) will take place on day 4 so as the delegates may demonstrates the skills learned and developed during the course.
TVE CERT is an IRCA registered Training Organization. This QMS Auditor / Lead Auditor ISO 9001:2015 (A17980) Training Course is registered by the IRCA
Expected Prior knowledge
Before starting this course, you must inform students that they are expected to have the following prior knowledge:
- Management systems
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility policy
- Objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review and continuous improvement.
- Quality management
- The fundamental concepts and the seven quality management principles (see ISO 9000):
- Customer focus
- Engagement of people
- Process approach
- Evidence-based decision making
- Relationship management.
- The relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction.
- ISO 9001
- Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001 and the commonly used quality management terms and definitions, as given in ISO 9000, which may be gained by completing an IRCA Certified QMS Foundation Training course or equivalent.
- Training Programs are handled by Highly Experienced and IRCA Qualified Lead Auditors.
- The Batches once committed will not be cancelled
Day Class – 5 Days
- Fridays Only – 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Evening Class – 5 Evenings
- Saturday to Wednesday– 4:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- Sunday to Thursday– 4:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Evening Class – 6 Evenings
- Saturday to Thursday – 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM