This course is designed for managers and supervisors in any sector and in any organization, which Provides the knowledge and tools required to tackle fire safety issues and integrate fire safety as part of day-to-day management. This course understand your responsibilities for fire prevention and assess fire risks and adopt fire safety good practice.
On completion the Participant will be able to give an overview:
- Employer Responsibilities in Fire Safety
- Fire and Fire Safety Measures
- Assessing Fire risks
- Creating a Fire safety culture (PDCA)
Module 1: Employer responsibility in relation to Fire Safety.
- Fire risk assessment
- Machinery &Equipment
- Chemical, Physical and Biological substances
Module 2: Fire and Fire Safety Measures.
- Elements of Fire tetrahedron
- Key stages of Fire evacuation
- Selection of Fire extinguishers
Module 3: Assessing Fire risks in the workplace
- Key steps to Fire risk assessment
- Hazard identification & risk
Module 4: Creating a Fire Safety culture (PDCA Cycle)
- Key elements of Management system
- Managing Fire safety risks in Organization
- Fire safety culture
- Minimize fire risk in the workplace and improve your fire safety culture
- Activate staff involvement to improve the workplace
- Achieve an internationally recognized and respected certification for managers and supervisors
- Enhance its reputation within the supply chain.
Certification Body: Institution of Occupational Safety & Health (IOSH)
Target Audience: Anyone in a management or supervisory role who requires an awareness of fire safety.
Duration: One (1) day
Assessment: Multi-choice examination
Full Day Schedule – 1 Day
- Weekdays: 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Evening Schedule – 2 Evenings
- Monday to Tuesday: 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM