- Definition of Industrial Hygiene.
- Occupational health Vs Occupation Safety.
- Types of Health hazards, Effects and Routes of entry.
- Awareness about SDS, NFPA and GHS.
- Chemical Hazards and Control Strategy.
- Physical, Biological, Psychosocial hazards and control.
- Ergonomics health hazard, Effects and preventions
- Employers Responsibilities
Who to attend
Foreman, Supervisors, Engineers, Worker / technicians etc.
Why it is important
The importance of attending this training, the participant will be to understand about occupational health, safety and industrial hazards. Various types of health hazards like, physical, chemical, biological, ergonomics and psychological and their control and preventions.