This course is designed to provide participants with the knowledge and practical skills to interpret the requirements of legislation and standards relevant to the prevention of falls in the workplace.
This training is suitable for clients who are required to work at heights, and will provide participants with the knowledge and skills to work safely and effectively at heights, and basic rescue as required in accordance with legislative requirements.
- Legislation including the Safety, Health, and Welfare at Work
- Organisation, Planning, and Risk Assessments
- Selection and Inspection of Work Equipment
- Fall Prevention
- Requirements for Work Platforms
- Openings / Edge Protection
- Roof Work / Fragile Surfaces
- Fall Protection
- Collective Measures
- Individual Measures
- Requirements for use of Ladders
- Ladder Safety Care and Storage of Ladders
Re-certification Interval: Two (2) Years
Delivery Language: English
Target Audience: Any person working at heights higher than 2 meters from their feet to the ground or within 2 meters of an edge where a fall can take place.
Course Duration: 4 Hours
Assessment: Skill evaluation and written assessment
Morning Class – 4 Hours
- Weekdays: 8:00 AM to 12:00 NN
Afternoon Class – 4 Hours
- Weekdays: 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM