- Hydrogen Sulphide (How it is formed and where it is found).
- Other names used to describe H2S.
- Properties and characteristics of H2S.
- H2S effects and its symptoms.
- Occupational exposure limit of hydrogen sulfide.
- Basic Do and Doesn’t for H2S.
- Measuring parameter of H2S Part per million (PPM).
- Types of gas detector equipment.
- Types of respiratory equipment.
- Donning, Doffing & operating of escape breathing apparatus & SCBA.
- Safe evacuation in case of H2S leaks.
- Rescue procedure & roles and responsibilities of emergency team.
- Steps of emergency & evacuation plan
Who to attend
Charge hands, Foreman, Supervisors, Engineers, HSE Officers and all levels of staff working in oil and gas sector etc.
Why it is important
The importance of attending this training, attendees will be familiar about H2S gas, properties, health effects, their symptoms, measuring parameter, respiratory protection and evacuation procedures in case of H2S leaks.