This 4-hour course teaches individuals how to recognize everyday emergencies and care for an injury or illness until professional help arrives.
It focuses on effective and quick basic first aid response on life threatening situations; demonstrate quick and effective response while waiting for professional care.
The training delivery will incorporate discussion, demonstration and practical learning. A practical application will enable the participants to understand the concepts well and apply them in real situations
- Introduction to First Aid
- Legal Issues
- Scene Safety
- Bloodborne Pathogens and Universal Precautions
- Alerting Emergency Medical Services
- Basic Patient Assessment
- Basic CPR
- Bleeding Control and Wound Care
- Musculoskeletal Injuries Assessment and Care
- Medical Emergencies
- Heat and Cold Emergencies
Course Duration: Four (4) Hours
Re-certification Interval: Two (2) Years
Delivery Language: English or Hindi
Assessment: Written Assessment
Target Audience: Individuals who want or need a first aid training, emergency response team members, health and safety professionals, manager, supervisor and administrative staff.
Morning Class – 4 Hours
- Weekdays: 8:00 AM – 12:00 NN
Afternoon Class – 4 Hours
- Weekdays: 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM